At this event The New England Chapter of HIMSS will work to raise awareness and help the collective cause by recognizing the value of Health IT. This year’s theme focuses on several value areas:
- Value of Health IT in Innovation - Precision Medicine
- Value of Health IT in Expanding Access to Care - Telemedicine
- Value of Health IT in Expansion of Economic Opportunities and Job Creation - Women in Health IT and STEM Careers for Health
- Value of Health IT in Making Communities Healthy - Interoperability Across the Spectrum of Care: Linking Public/ Population Health and Human Services
Policymakers want to know if we are making progress. Share your story and help impact policy makers. Use hashtag #IHeartHIT to relay your story of HIT progress.
Speakers to be announced soon. A light meal will be served and a cash bar will be available.
Transportation and Parking:
- Short walk from Green line Longwood station
- Complementary Parking in the Parking Garage attached to the Inn.