Data | Care Coordination | Patient Engagement
At the Pop Health Forum 2017, we’ll dig deeper than ever into data and analytics, care coordination, and patient engagement – the cornerstones of a successful population health strategy. Come hear case studies, thought leadership and best practices from leading healthcare institutions that have worked through some of pop health’s toughest challenges. And here’s a sneak peek at our opening keynotes:
Jay Bhatt, American Hospital Association
The Chief Medical Officer and President and CEO of Health Research and Educational Trust will present a holistic, 360-degree look at population health today. From local work developing healthy communities to national efforts to transform healthcare, Bhatt will share how to overcome the challenges organizations like yours face every day.
Joseph R. Antos, American Enterprise Institute
The Wilson H. Taylor Scholar in Health Care and Retirement Policy will cover the economics of population health. He’ll discuss the ACA repeal efforts, how the ACA permanently changed the U.S. healthcare landscape, and how value-based care programs are transforming the way healthcare providers interact with patients.
What you'll get:
- Learn how to identify relevant high-risk populations and analyze care outcomes
- Develop successful long-term strategies for pop health under new payment models, patient engagement, care coordination, and analytics
- Dig deeper than ever into pop health barriers with 2 full days of expert keynotes, panels, and breakout sessions
- Hear from experienced, vendor-neutral experts and uncover the changes your organization must make to conquer healthcare reform
- Learn emerging pop health trends and challenges, and hear how forward-thinking organizations are tackling those challenges head on
- Network with peers, and build valuable connections with pop health decision-makers