The Premier Peer-to-Peer Forum for Healthcare IT Leaders
When it comes to protecting your organization’s data, no one has all the answers, and going it alone can be a recipe for disaster. Whether it is the threat of cyberattacks from the technologically sophisticated, the misuse of protected health information by a well-intentioned employee or complying with HIPAA, the challenges are persistent and growing.
The Privacy & Security Forum brings you together with senior healthcare IT professionals and subject-area experts to ask the tough questions and learn from the industry’s best.
Join us for three highly targeted days of keynotes, case studies, panel discussions and networking opportunities, and discover first-hand how organizations like yours are preventing, detecting, responding to or recovering from today’s most daunting threats.
What you'll get:
- Dip deeper than ever into healthcare’s privacy and security challenges with 3 days of expert keynotes, panels and breakout sessions.
- Assess your facility’s short-term and long-term privacy and security needs, and develop a plan of action through hands-on case studies.
- Learn the latest strategies to ensure the safe transfer and storage of personal health information, and how to implement them successfully.
- Network with peers, thought leaders and research technologists, and get practical and actionable knowledge to protect your organization and build your career.
- George DeCesare, Kaiser Permanente
- M.K. Palmore, FBI San Francisco