Have you ever had a conversation you wanted to follow up on but didn’t? Do you find yourself wishing you had a reason to get in touch with a colleague, customer, or old acquaintance? Follow-up is the foundation for building a thriving network and business.
Often we are too busy to focus on building and nurturing our relationships. Some of us may find follow-up awkward, uncomfortable, or even unwanted. Thus we find it difficult to move from one conversation to the next, to build upon the initial contact and turn it into a real relationship.
And even if you do this with ease, there are a variety of powerful approaches for increasing your contact with and the value you provide to your network. During this webinar, The 11 Laws of Likability’s author, Michelle Tillis Lederman will take you through tips and tactics that will help you convert your conversations into stronger and longer connections. At the end of the day it is the strength of your relationships that leads to your success.
What you will learn:
- Move from first conversation to lasting connection
- What to do before the first conversation ends
- How to leverage technology and social media in simple ways to increase familiarity
- Specific ways to increase your value to your network
- How to ask for something to increase your results