Turn Data into Action
Eyal Zimlichman, MD, MsC
Chief Medical Officer and Chief Innovation Officer | Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
Sheba Medical Center, Israel's largest academic medical center, has been ahead of the curve in both health information technology infrastructure and research and development efforts for quite some time. Building on this legacy and with the aim to accelerate innovation in digital health, Sheba Medical Center has recently implemented a new strategy – Accelerate, Redesign and Collaborate (ARC). This novel strategy includes:
- Redefining priorities to include big data and artificial intelligence, mobile and telehealth, precision medicine and virtual (and augmented) reality
- Open innovation campus strategy
- Collaboration with industry and academia as a strategy
- Building a home for innovation – the ARC innovation mall
- Unlimited access to data for ARC partners
In this presentation, Chief Medical Officer and Chief Innovation Officer, Dr. Eyal Zimlichman explores foundational requirements to develop an organizational plan to fast track digital health innovation.
- Describe strategies and infrastructure needed to accomplish an ecosystem supporting fast track innovation around data
- Discuss emerging examples of recent data analytic successes
Explore collaborative models that allow different provider organizations to co-innovate around data and digital health
About the HIMSS Clinical & Business Intelligence Community
Our Community offers opportunities to obtain practical knowledge and guidance to help you turn data into action.
We share tools, resources, and best practices about data use and management solutions that are efficient, effective and measurable. Together we can help our healthcare organizations sustain business healthy while delivering quality patient care.
Engage with peers and industry leaders through virtual learning sessions. Share your knowledge, ideas, and thoughts through monthly interactive webinars and social media engagement.
Join the Community and be a part of the movement Turn Data into Action.
[Steps to join: Clink on the previous link | Click on "Edit Participations" | Check the “Clinical & Business Intelligence Community” box | Click "Save"]
The community convenes virtually most 4th Thursdays of the month from 1:00-2:00 pm ET.