Looking to find your first position in the health information and technology industry? Many individuals find it very challenging to land their first position because so many organizations are looking for experience. Join us for this informative discussion with three early careerists who are growing their careers in the industry. Learn what made them successful in getting into the industry.
- Describe tips to position yourself with your network
- Apply best practices in interviews
- Discover where there are opportunities in the industry today
- John Graham, Director of Data Analytics, MAP Medical Advocate Program
- Alexis Quinn, Associate Application Analyst, Universal Health Services
- Taylor Daigrepont, Sales Development Representative, Athena Health
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.