The applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare are endless. When researchers, doctors and scientists are able to leverage the vast amount of patient data they have through AI they create exponential improvements in the ability to analyse and interpret problems and even suggest solutions to complex medical challenges they face every day.
Today AI is already being used in many areas of Health from Drug discovery to Clinical Trials to Improving patient outcomes. As a recent Accenture report on AI in Healthcare highlighted “AI delivers what many healthcare organizations today need, especially as companies weather the financial and operational turbulence of rising labor costs, digital expectations from consumers and increasing demand for interoperability, among other challenges.“
Join this webinar on June 14 at 8:00 pm CT / June 15 at 9:00 am SGT (GMT +8) to hear from industry leaders as they discuss the challenges and opportunities of leveraging AI in the Healthcare sector, including:
- Scaling of AI: How do we get more healthcare AI pilots into the mainstream?
- The importance of execution when dealing with transformational technology: key characteristics of successful AI implementation in healthcare
- Opportunities for AI in healthcare: examples of how AI is already transforming the sector and what lies on the horizon in 2021 and beyond
- Alexander Titus, MD, Lead, Health and Life Sciences Strategy, Global Public Sector, Google Cloud
- Sutowo Wong, Director, Analytics and Information Management, Ministry of Health (Singapore)
- James Gaston, Senior Director, Healthcare Advisory Services, HIMSS Analytics
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.