Join us for a joint workshop provided by the HIMSS Virginia Chapter’s Women in Health IT special interest group, HFMA’s Virginia-DC Chapter, and the Central Virginia Healthcare Executives Group.
The medical industry has been through incredible change over the last three years. During this workshop, participants will reconnect through engaging activities and story-telling. The Culture Shock workshop will give participants the opportunity to brainstorm ideas to change the culture, engage staff, and create positive environments. You will listen and learn from multiple speakers and engage with other healthcare professionals. The entire day will be collaborative with ample networking time.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
1800 Lakeside Ave.
Richmond, VA 23228
- Learn how healthcare professionals can work together in unison.
- Speakers will highlight the objectives and goals on how these functions work together and how we learn from one another.
- Learn how to better link your healthcare departments, systems and processes together to create a better working environment.
- Address and embrace challenges and learn how to overcome them.
- Draw a perspective from other leaders’ experiences and apply some of what they have learned in your organization.
- Kelly Rust, Director of Retention, HCA Healthcare
- Kate Foster, Coach and Facilitator, KickStart Specialists
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.