Join this Digital Dialogue, “Exploring the New Possibilities of Medical Interoperability in Practice” on 19 October at 15:00 CET/14:00 BST to hear health and IT experts discuss how the data collected within hospital systems can be utilised. Concrete and innovative examples such as alarm management systems, remote monitoring and mobility will be discussed, demonstrating how data sharing and integration within EMR systems can support better care coordination, patient management and help reduce the workloads of healthcare professionals.
- Understand the benefits and potential that new interoperability standards can provide
- Learn how to leverage data ecosystems to improve and patient and healthcare professional experiences
- Hear real life examples from those working within hospitals with integrated care systems
- Moderator: Dr. Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS, UK
- Stéphane Kirche, Director, Innovation and Biomedical Department, Centre Hospitalier Chalon sur Saône William Morey, France
- Alexandre Benoist, Clinical Engineer, Centre Hospitalier Chalon sur Saône William Morey, France
- Jean-Baptiste Michon, Product Manager, Connectivity and Solutions, Masimo
The HIMSS Digital Dialogue Series brings together leading experts on digital transformation and healthcare innovation to discuss and debate the strategies and best practices that will help reform the health ecosystem through information technology.
Recent episodes in the Digital Dialogues Series
Digital Maturity: Why Does It Matter Now More Than Ever? Part 1
Learn how healthcare providers are successfully using key milestones to assess the impact, and support the business case for creating digital maturity models in hospitals.
Digital Maturity: Why Does It Matter Now More Than Ever? Part 2
Discover how healthcare providers are using models like DIAM (Digital Imaging Adoption Model) to help create a strategic roadmap towards digital imaging maturity across their hospitals.
Preparing for AI Adoption in Mainstream Practice
Listen to health and technology experts discuss the full potential of Al and the challenges in ensuring providers keep up with the speed of AI innovation in health and care.
Connecting Devices: Pushing the Frontiers of Interoperability
Gain insights into the current state of play for the integration of connected devices in clinical workflows and how to promote and support clinician education and engagement.
Interoperability: Bridging the Gap Between Clinical and Technical Aspects of Telehealth Services
Discuss leadership strategies to engage your clinical and technical team in aligning internally and co-designing telehealth services that will set standards beyond COVID-19.
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.