This webinar will focus on answering questions on diversity, inclusion, and equity to empower change within your organization.
Discussion questions include:
- Have you addressed diversity, inclusion, and equity in your organization?
- Have you created policy, produced online training and checked the box, done?
- How can Healthcare IT promote and sustain positive changes within and outside our organization?
- Alexis Balingcongan, MSN, RN, CAPA, Clinical Solutions Manager, Connexall
- Kevin Moore, BSN, RN, LGBTQ+ Clinical Coordinator and Patient Liaison, NYU Langone Health
- Pam Saechow, CEO, Ellit
- Mary Joy Garcia-Dia, DNP, RN, FAAN, President, Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA); Program Director, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Anthony Fortenberry, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Michael Wheeler, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) thought leader, innovator, executive, researcher, author and entrepreneur with significant contributions to the field of work.
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.