Gain insights into the keys to an effective online presence and how to repair a negative reputation. Special emphasis will be given to personal branding and translating accomplishments from the resume to LinkedIn.
- Identify what makes you different (your unique selling proposition).
- Turn your resume into a results-driven document.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts recruiters and hiring managers and accurately communicates your personal/professional brand.
- Become an industry influencer through blogging and self-promotion through social media.
- Repair or build your online reputation by implementing a series of self-promotional tactics, including the creation of a personal/professional website.
Speaker: Claire Sakaoka, Vice President Marketing and Branding, Wiederhold & Associates
Claire has over 18 years of experience in public relations, marketing and branding. She is a thought-leader in the areas of website marketing strategy and development, online reputation repair, social media strategy and branding-building for both individuals and businesses.