The COVID-19 pandemic has thrust every industry into rethinking how they conduct business and engage consumers, and healthcare is no exception. Not only is it essential to quickly share information to help combat the diseases’ spread but healthcare organizations must keep patients and caregivers engaged while managing care during these extraordinary times with agile digital tools. The panel will discuss innovative solutions that enable digital communications to connect within the healthcare ecosystem. Our panelists will also explore how these kinds of tools empower patients and caregivers to engage in dialogue and facilitate connections between stakeholders to inform the health of individuals and communities.
Join the Interoperability & HIE Community Wednesday, July 22 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET for this event.
- Discuss how effective communication and education between patients, caregivers and care teams are essential to providing safe, quality care.
- Recognize the challenges in achieving this standard of care and communication as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe digital strategies and avenues used to enhance real-time communications between individuals, caregivers and care teams that provide critical information throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Explore ways in which standards-based interoperability can have a direct impact on empowering patients and their caregivers.
- Discover innovative platforms that can help direct people to relevant and validated resources in their community.
- Susan Hull, MSN, RN-BC, Chief Health Information Officer, Care Loop
- Adam Darkins, MD, MPHM, Chief Strategy Officer, LifeWIRE
- Grace Cordovano, PhD, BCPA, Co-Founder, Unblock Health
- Stacy Lindau, MD, MAPP, Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, NowPow