Over the last couple of years, healthcare organizations have been at work building consortia and piloting blockchain-enabled solutions to address an array of health and life science use cases. These groups have conceptualized, prototyped, and piloted these solutions, have entered production use and are delivering business value. The panel will explore the path that these solutions, and the organizations pioneering them, have traveled to deliver real-world application and value from this technology. Panelists will reflect on the technical, industry and regulatory challenges faced, how they overcame them, and share best practices for organizations seeking to engage in a blockchain consortium or solution relevant to their business use cases.
Join us Wednesday, August 5 at 1:00 pm ET to understand the progress made with this technology.
- Differentiate between health and life science use cases that are currently adding value and emerging use cases that hold potential for value-add in the near term.
- Recognize how participation in these initiatives may benefit an organization both now and in the long term.
- Summarize the challenges, strategies, and best practices for realizing healthcare value from blockchain, at both a micro-level, within the solution implementation, and the macro-level, across the consortium, industry, and regulatory environment.
- Identify the key information and next steps needed for an organization to get started with exploring blockchain and engaging in a blockchain consortium.
- David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Experiences, Microsoft
- Jason Cross, Chief Strategy Officer, Rymedi
- Michael Nash, Chief Product Officer, Lumedic
- Susan Ramonat, CEO, Spiritus Partners
- Meyrick Vaz, Vice President of Strategic Market Partnerships, UnitedHealthcare
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.
Sponsored by Synaptic Health Alliance