Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing areas in the healthcare industry. New career opportunities are emerging to make a big impact on the future of cybersecurity and there are additional skill sets required for success. Join us for an engaging panel discussion with industry leaders who will share their insights and tips.
- Discover the variety of roles and opportunities in cybersecurity
- Learn how to expand your network and transition into a cybersecurity role
- Illustrate the certifications and skills needed to be successful
- Jim Angle, product manager, IT Services, information security, Trinity Health
- Mohammad Bajwa, PhD, RHIA, CPHI, CPHIMS, MCSE, collegiate professor, health informatics, Global Health Services & Administration, School of Business, University of Maryland
- Dan Bowden, vice president and CISO, Sentara Healthcare
- Tony Corkett, chief executive officer, Transforming Systems Ltd.
- Lee Kim, director, privacy, security and though advisory, HIMSS
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.