A Huge Progress in a Very Short Time: Being a Part of Digitalization and Transformation in the Healthcare within a New Paradigm
Meet the changemakers and decision makers to accelerate the digitalization in health!
Supported and contributed by the Turkish Ministry of Health, HIMSS+Eurasia 2021 will be taking place on 17-19 November both in-person and digitally for everyone who’d like to be a part of the great transformation in digital healthcare in the region.
The new normal as a new paradigm in the global healthcare sector has been requiring comprehensive events to proceed with digitalization. For the Eurasian countries, Turkey has been a role model for the use of technology and AI in healthcare. With the participations from many different countries from Europe, Asia and Middle East, the future of the regional healthcare improvements are open to everyone who are interested in contributing and learning.
The topics that will be evaluated but not limited to:
- Post-pandemic developments: what is awaiting us?
- From Hospital Information Management Systems to AI; transformation in the health information systems
- Where are we in pandemic management with big data?
- IT in developing vaccine and medicaments
- Increasing values in health: Telehealth, mobile health, 3D printing, virtual reality
- Technological transformation in the service: which treatments will be completely digital?
- Has the age of robots begun in the health?
- Digital transformation in medical supply and logistics: vaccine pursuance, logistics, cold chain logistics management
- Health tourism in the new normal, tourist health and international patient services
- Cyber security: Is our personal health data is secure? Personal Data Protection Law
- Public health, technology in improving health
- IT in chronic diseases management
- IT in health finance
- IT in health education
- IT in patient services and nursing
- Fahrettin Koca, Turkish Minister of Health
- Harold Wolf, President & CEO, HIMSS
- Şuayip Birinci, Turkish Deputy Health Minister
Certification and continuing education
HIMSS+Eurasia 2021 is provisionally approved for continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing ducation requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS).
In HIMSS+Eurasia 2021, through the certification programs of HIMSS, you may improve your professional development portfolio by attending continuing education programs. All delegates -including senior executives, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, project managers, health information management professional, patients, information security professionals, and those seeking contact hours towards the renewal of CAHIMS or CPHIMS- are eligible to claim credits for attending sessions.
Offered Certification Programs
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- The Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS)
Both certification programs need 45 hours of continuing education attendance. 1 hour of classroom time equals to 1 CE. Certifications need to be renewed every 3 years. For more information please visit: CAHIMS, CPHIMS and Certification Renewal