For more than 10 years, healthcare leaders from France, Belgium and other Francophone territories have come together at the HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition. We hope you will join us for the French Delegation to HIMSS23—the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year, where professionals throughout the global health ecosystem connect in person and digitally for the education, innovation, and collaboration they need to reimagine health and wellness for everyone, everywhere.
- Enjoy world-class education with 400+ general and specialty sessions from healthcare and innovation thought leaders.
- Collaborate with peers on topics from Al and big data to cybersecurity and telehealth and more.
- Discover products and services, connect with startups and other innovators, and network with global colleagues.
Programme at a Glance
|European Welcome Reception||European Leaders Exchange||HIMSS23 Opening Keynote*||French Lunch & Learn||French Lunch & Learn|
|HIMSS23 Opening Reception*||French Lunch & Learn||French Session|
You will need a ticket to HIMSS23 as well as your pass for the French Delegation, which allows access to abovementioned programme. When you register you can either:
- Purchase a ticket to the French Delegation with a discounted ticket to HIMSS23.
Healthcare Provider, Government: $1,725
Vendor, Consultancy Firm: $2,125
- Purchase a ticket to the French Delegation only (if you already have a ticket to HIMSS23)
Healthcare Provider, Government: $800
Vendor, Consultancy Firm: $1200
(These prices do not include flights, hotels, etc)
Sponsors & Partners
The French Delegation is organized by
For information on how to join the HIMSS French Community and gain enhanced presence in the French Delegation, contact Amber Hidding
HIMSS23 Welcomes you to McCormick Place. McCormick Place is the largest convention center in North America. The convention center is comprised of 4 buildings, the North, South, West and Lakeside Center which includes the Arie Crown Theater. The expanded McCormick Square campus includes the 10,000 seat Wintrust Arena.
Plan ahead by getting familiar with McCormick Place maps, parking, and more information.
A room block at the Westin Michigan Avenue has been reserved for delegates joining the HIMSS23 French Delegation. Hotel rooms must be booked through Care Insight. Contact Amber Hidding to be part of the delegation.
For more information on the HIMSS French Community please visit our website.