This webinar will focus on how to integrate public health capabilities—such as the WebIz immunization information system (IIS)—with the capabilities of the HealtHIE Nevada HIE to improve our public health reporting and care coordination in Nevada.
Importing COVID vaccination status reports from Nevada WebIZ into the clinical data repository of HealtHIE Nevada, while integrating with the other clinical information in HealtHIE Nevada, enables participating Nevada public health services and health services providers to:
- Provide valuable services for Nevadans as we try to eradicate this virus
- Identify patients who have not been immunized, partially immunized or fully immunized
- Identify any adverse events or long-term complications
- Look for those who are at high risk of developing COVID infection or vulnerable but have not been vaccinated
- Identify patients who have been re-infected
- Determine immunity duration
- Provide alerts to provider and payers to notify them on their patients status
- Michael L. Gagnon, Executive Director, HealtHIE Nevada
Can't attend at this time? Simply register below and an on-demand recording will be sent to you after the event.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
Interested parties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.