Pharmacy informatics has continually evolved over the last decade and its landscape has varied considerably from one country to another. This event will present a modern perspective of pharmacy informatics utilizing a global lens, share more information about unique career pathways and provide insights into the field’s future.
- Define the role of pharmacy informatics in various healthcare settings.
- Hear unique stories to inspire career trajectories from pharmacists currently working in informatics around the world.
- Identify current and future challenges in the global pharmacy informatics landscape.
- Review future opportunities focused on education and workforce development for pharmacists working in informatics.
- Raymond Liew, B.Pharm, Principal Pharmacist (Informatics), Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Neil Ratcliff, PharmD, CPHIMSS, Manager, Clinical Informatics, Becton Dickinson, U.S.
- Maxime Thibault, B.Pharm, MSc, Pharmacist, CHU Sainte-Justine, Montreal, Canada
- Man Qing Liang, PharmD, MSc Candidate, TIGER International Intern.
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.