Healthcare and life sciences organizations have access to unprecedented amounts of information that can yield tremendous benefits, such as modernizing business operations and care processes, accelerating the discovery and delivery of new treatments—and, ultimately, revolutionizing the patient experience. Achieving these outcomes depends on the ability to turn that data into actionable insights and more importantly, put those insights into workflow.
Join this webinar to:
- Understand how a platform approach, coupled with relevant data and innovative technologies, is the key to the necessary digital transformation of the healthcare and life sciences ecosystem
- Learn how digital care transformation can help improve health outcomes and patient experience
- See how a connected digital health ecosystem and real-world collaboration can help improve patient outcomes
- Understand how customer agency can turn passive patients into active participants
- Dr. Stephen Chan, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Woodlands Health Campus
- Dr. Vinod Seetharaman, Chief Medical Officer, Asia, DXC Technology
- Mark Wren, General Manager Healthcare & Life Science Cloud Portfolio Owner, Japan and APAC
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.