In a panel discussion, a large hospital system and the attacker discuss lessons learned and the value of watching an active attacker move through the network.
- To demonstrate the difference between Penetration Testing, Red Team and Purple Team
- Educate what a Purple Team exercise is (few companies do these)
- Show real-world examples of how attackers can move through systems that are otherwise hidden from defenders
- Discuss complexities of defending large healthcare organizations
- Discuss strategies to improve security posture from lessons learned
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.