The response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been a shift in the innovation speed of health systems. Leaders recognized the need to accelerate their use of new technology tools to survive and not get pulled back. At the top of mind has been Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a solution to health systems issues. By harnessing the power of AI, health systems can achieve quality and financial objectives as well as comply with increasing regulations. In this webinar, you will learn innovative ways to apply AI to technology solutions supporting healthcare to eliminate human error and knowledge limitations, increase coverage and allow for cost reductions.
- How COVID-19 is affecting innovation priorities at health systems
- How health systems are approaching AI, Telehealth, and Revenue Cycle Management in 2021
- Examples of how health systems are managing AI
- The outlook for AI, Telehealth, and Revenue Cycle Management technologies in 2021 and beyond
- Sam Robinson - Chief Health Plan Officer, US Health and Life Sciences at Microsoft
- Sean Barrett - SVP, Product and Digital Transformation R1 RCM
- Andrew Marchese - Health and Life Sciences Industry Executive at Microsoft
- Leah Jones - SVP & General Manager - Ambulatory at Allscripts
- Melvin Hutchens - Global Healthcare SME at UiPath
- Andrea Rivera - CIO at Jzanus LTD
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.