In the face of rising healthcare costs, hospitals are looking for innovative ways to drive efficiency and reduce waste. This event discusses how new technology can automate administrative tasks like form completion, medical record transfer and claim submission. Workflow automation reduces cost and inefficiency by eliminating the need to manually open documents, search for required fields and hand-key patient data. Instead, auto-indexing technology translates and pre-populates incoming data directly into the patient record.
- Reduce unnecessary administrative burdens in patient access.
- Drive down costs by improving speed and accuracy of data management.
- Transform documents like orders, forms or ID cards into structured, exchangeable data.
- Automate data indexing to reduce manual entry and downstream errors.
- Aaron Atkinson, Sr. Director of Marketing, Vyne Medical
- Tim Hoskins, Senior Director, Client Services, Vyne Medical
- Ruchi Medhekar, SVP of Strategy and Platform, Vyne Medical
- Nicole Shanklin, VP of Implementation and Support Services, Vyne Medical
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.