What We Are Doing
Looking to better leverage clinical & business intelligence tools, technologies, and strategies to help you and your organization meet patient care delivery, clinical and health outcome, and business operation goals? Our community supports activities that promote peer-to-peer networking, problem solving, solution sharing, and education. Engage with peers and industry leaders through our yearlong virtual, interactive learning sessions.
HIMSS C&BI Community webinars let participants dig into pertinent subjects throughout the year. Our ongoing web-based programs cover topics such as:
- Data aggregation and access through EDW and cloud solutions
- Data management, validation, quality and integration
- Resource management
- Retrospective, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Reporting, dashboards, and visualization techniques
- Population health
- Precision medicine
- Predictive modeling
HIMSS C&BI Fact Sheet (coming soon)
How do I Join?
Community membership is a benefit for all HIMSS members.
- Login into your HIMSS account in the Member Center
- Click the tab "My Involvement" | select "Participation" dropdown
- Click on "Edit Participations"
- Check the “Clinical & Business Intelligence Community” box
- Click "Save"
Michael Berger, PE, CPHIMS
Vice President, Population Health Analytics and Data Science, Mount Sinai Health
Arthur Panov, MPH, CPHIMS
Executive Director Healthcare Analytics, FAIR Health
Contact us for more information: