What does the term Career Advancement mean to you as an individual? This term has been used to describe aspirations of a general audience but needs to be applied to the individual.
- Identify the ideal role you see for yourself
- Identify the type of organization you prefer to work for
- Identify education, certification, training to establish personal credibility
- Create a realistic roadmap and timeline
- Select mentors/resources to assist you in professional development
Speaker: Bill Wilson, Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital/Stanford Children's Health