Calling all undergraduate and graduate students: we’re seeking program assistants for HIMSS21. You’ll help with on-site operations during conference events and receive amazing benefits, networking opportunities and more in exchange. This is a paid position for all hours worked.
Application deadline is Friday, May 28, 2021.
Notification of application status will be sent in early June.
- Complimentary conference registration*
- Pay for all hours worked
- Discounted hotel rates
- Network with industry professionals
- Attend conference education sessions*
- Exhibit hall featuring hundreds of health information and technology companies*
- HIMSS-branded full-zip jacket
- Daily transportation to/from the convention center
*Your badge will allow access to both the education sessions and the exhibit floor.
- Currently an undergraduate or graduate student in healthcare information and technology or a related field
- Available to be on-site in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Sunday, August 8 — Friday, August 13, 2021. 3:00 PM PT end on Friday
- 21 years or older
- Air transportation to/from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ground transportation to/from the airport and your hotel
- Hotel for the duration of the conference. Discounted rates will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Food and beverage
Submit your application by Friday, May 28.