Academic Medical Center
Attending a HIMSS conference combines a wide range of experiences that expand far beyond learning. First time attendees like Wyatt find value in connecting with like-minded colleagues and subject matter experts who are interested in developing technologies, influencing policy, advocating for health equity and supporting digital transformation.
Get guidance on navigating our immersive education sessions, find topic-driven pavilions on the exhibition floor and explore networking opportunities tailored to individual interests across the health information and technology ecosystem.
Top of mind issues:
- Developing leadership expertise, improving professional skills and advancing general knowledge and competency
- Staying in-the-know about industry-wide technologies and innovations that enhance the user experience
- Connecting with fellow attendees, finding new colleagues and discovering year-round opportunities to expand a professional network
- Exploring immersive educational offerings that address everyday organizational challenges
- Understanding next steps for career growth and finding resources for professional development
Access your full agenda:
Explore curated education and activities for first time attendees.