Large hospital system
As healthcare providers who remain on the frontlines of care, nurses like Gabrielle remain committed to patient advocacy and seek to improve primary care and acute care experiences. With the physical and cognitive demands of the position, staffing shortages, and the need to adopt ever-evolving clinical technologies, nurses work tirelessly to strike a balance between workload complexities, workforce challenges, and patient-first strategies.
Gabrielle is coming to HIMSS23 to make connections, develop professionally, and discover countless solutions focused on workforce development, nursing informatics education, clinical workflow improvements, interprofessional collaboration, consumer education on the use of digital tools, exploration of new innovations, and the future of nursing.
Top of mind issues:
- Avoiding burnout and fatigue, especially facing nursing shortages beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Exploring the latest innovations and applying them for organization efficiency
- Applying new technologies, and finding strategies to accelerate interoperability
- Advocating to enhance the patient experience and supporting health equity initiatives
- Responding to and developing the caregiver and patient care delivery in all clinical settings
- Applying data and analytics to advance healthcare digital transformation
Access your full agenda:
Explore curated education and activities for nursing professionals.