Standard Booth Space
Traditional booth space is available in the North and South Halls of McCormick Place and sizes start at 10’x10’ (100 sq ft). HIMSS does not theme the exhibition hall outside of the topically themed pavilions (details below), so there is no difference between the halls.
10’x10’ spaces can be expanded to create larger booth size, exceptions apply.
To be placed on the floor, please reach out to the HIMSS exhibit sales team today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Booth Pricing
|Single 10’x10’ Booth Space||$5,000||$5,700|
|Booths 200 square feet and larger:|
|Premium Zone*||$39 per square foot||$47 per square foot|
|Zone 1*||$38 per square foot||$46 per square booth|
|*With the exception of a single 10’x10’ booth space, all zones have a $725 fee per corner (if applicable). Above rates do not include $425 booth fee assessed per company.|
Benefits of 10x10 Booth Space
- Five badges (Can be used for Exhibitor Staff or Clients. Badges are based on 100 square feet of exhibit space -10' x 10' space. Badges allow access to education sessions and exhibit hall, keynote speakers and the opening reception.)
- Listing in HIMSS Onsite Pocket Guide, Annual Conference Website and mobile app*
- Ability to add on thought leadership, branding, and networking sponsorships exclusive to exhibiting companies
*If contracted by deadline date
Topically Focused Exhibit Options
HIMSS has a variety of pavilions with turnkey exhibition options. These areas come with additional benefits including a 20-minute thought leadership/speaking slot, turnkey kiosk or booth, and additional branding opportunities. Topically focused areas are a great addition to your booth space or alternative to the standard booth.
- Patient Engagement 365
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Innovation Hub
- Start Up Park
- Interoperability Showcase™
- Professional Development Campus
Questions? Contact email@example.com
HIMSS accepts checks, credit card and wire transfers for exhibit space.
HIMSS23 Rules and Regulations
View HIMSS23 Rules and Regulations