2021 Global Health Conference and Exhibition Live Floor Plan
10x10 spaces can be expanded to create larger booth size, exceptions apply.
To be placed on the floor, please reach out to the HIMSS exhibit sales team with your top three booth choices today.
2021 Global Health Conference Standard Booth Pricing
Corporate Member Rate*
- Premium Zone: $37 per square foot
- Zone 1: $36 per square foot
Non Member Rate*
- Premium Zone - $45 per square foot
- Zone 1 - $44 per square foot
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*All booths will also incur a $425 booth listing fee. Booths with open corners will incur a $725 premium fee per corner.
Benefits of 10x10 Booth Space
- Five badges (Can be used as Exhibitor or Client. Badges are based on 100 square feet of exhibit space -10' x 10' space. Badges are good for education sessions and exhibit hall, keynote speakers, and opening reception.)
- Listing in HIMSS Onsite Pocket Guide*, Annual Conference Website and mobile app*
Payment Options and Deposit Schedule
- HIMSS accepts check, credit card and wire transfer for booth space contracts
- Deposit Required:
50% of total booth due with signed contract.
100% of booth space due by December 15, 2020.
HIMSS21 Rules and Regulations
2021 Global Health Conference Topically Focused Exhibit Options
HIMSS has a variety of turnkey topically focused knowledge centers and pavilions. These areas come with additional benefits including a 20-30 minute thought leadership/speaking slot, turnkey kiosk, and additional branding opportunities. Topically focused areas of the floor are a great addition to your booth space or alternative to the standard booth.
- Consumer / Telehealth Pavilion
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Healthcare of the Future
- Innovation Live
- Interoperability Showcase™
- Start Up Park
- University Row
- Value of Healthcare Pavilion
HIMSS21 Career Fair
Tuesday, August 10 & Wednesday, August 11
HIMSS invites you to take part in the HIMSS21 Career Fair, held in conjunction with the HIMSS21 Global Health Conference and Exhibition. Connect with hundreds of attendees - health information and technology professionals, clinicians and executives from around the world - as you search for your next employees. For more information or to register for your recruitment area, please contact Jim Cook.