HIMSS is accepting proposals to present Emerging Healthcare Leaders Posters during the 2021 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas. Proposals will be accepted through March 10, 2021.
What is a poster presentation?
Designed like storyboards, poster presentations should address one of the HIMSS21 education topics using graphics, charts and other eye-catching information to provide a visual summary of research, allowing presenters to speak in a personalized, informal environment with small groups of attendees.
Learn more about the HIMSS21 education topics.
- Be a HIMSS member in good standing
- Have less than five years of experience in health information and technology at the time of HIMSS21, beginning Monday, August 9
- Not currently serve on the HIMSS Board of Directors or any HIMSS advisory boards
- Not currently be employed nor serving in an internship capacity for HIMSS, nor engaged in a consulting contract with any business unit of HIMSS
Poster presenters will be required to attend the HIMSS21 Career Fair to participate in Q&A sessions regarding their poster. Applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their proposals in May 2021. For questions regarding submissions, please email us.
Should your proposal be selected, you will receive:
- One complimentary registration to HIMSS21*
- Five HIMSS advancement points
- Professional visibility
*The complimentary registration is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with other discounts. The complimentary registration cannot be used for future global health conferences or other HIMSS events. Several authors may contribute to the poster session, but only one complimentary benefit package will be granted per poster session.