Monday, August 9
This year’s Machine Learning & AI for Healthcare Forum will dig deeper than ever into using machine learning and AI to improve care. The program will explore building data and analytics competency and move into real-world applications of machine learning and AI with a focus on best practices for implementation and integration into clinical workflows.
Attendees will hear how leading healthcare organizations have leveraged the power of machine learning and AI to improve patient care and where they are seeing real ROI—better care, cost containment, and operational improvements and efficiencies.
We will also look at how healthcare organizations employed machine learning and AI to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Data governance and quality
- Decreasing bias
- Scaling analytics into clinical operations
- How to maximize impact
- Common misconceptions of AI in healthcare
- Integrating machine learning and AI into clinical workflows
- Making AI investment decisions
- Real-world case studies on using machine learning and AI