Virtual Care Delivery Strategies: Bringing Clinical Expertise to the Kitchen Table and Beyond
March 11, 2024 | 8:00-4:30 pm
As healthcare organizations experienced a seismic shift in care delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic, it became obvious very quickly that a transition from predominantly in-person encounters to those hosted virtually would be the “new norm” for the foreseeable future. With the recent announcement of the “Telehealth Extension and Evaluation Act”, virtual care will continue to expand and solidify its place in the digital health ecosystem. It is imperative that organizations explore the process and technologies to learn how virtual care can be seamlessly integrated into a consumer-centric and provider-driven health ecosystem.
Join us for this critical forum that delves into the convergence of technology required to enable virtual care across the enterprise, the transformative elements that elevate care delivery outcomes, and the best practices for overcoming current and future challenges in virtual care delivery. Gain valuable insights and strategic approaches that will empower you and your organization to navigate the intricacies and embrace the opportunities presented by this transformative era.
Analyze the current telehealth expansion landscape and strategies to overcome regulatory and reimbursement hurdles
- Identify the catalysts for virtual care in value-based healthcare delivery
- Explore the essential components of successful Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) to improve patient care, enhance outcomes, and streamline healthcare delivery
- Discuss how virtual care strategies can strengthen patient-doctor relationships, address healthcare disparities, and revolutionize mental healthcare through modalities like telepsychiatry.
- Explore best practices in launching digital literacy campaigns for patients and their families
- Examine atypical ways in which virtual care has been integrated into the healthcare ecosystem
- Identify tactics to reduce regulatory burden and to ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Discuss best practices for safeguarding access to sensitive data online