Beyond Blockchain: Real-world Applications of Distributed Ledgers for Healthcare
Tuesday, April 18 at 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM CT
North Building, Level 3 | Hall B | Booth 7946 | Interoperability Showcase
Join us for a unique mix of networking and education at the Blockchain Breakfast Panel. This event allows attendees to network over a complimentary breakfast and hear from industry leaders as they discuss the real-world applications for distributed ledger technology (DLT) in healthcare today and how DLT is moving beyond the blockchain associated with cryptocurrency.
- Moderator: Brian Kalis, Accenture
- David Murtagh, VP Operations, MultiPlan - payers
- Susanne Somerville, CEO Chronicled – pharma distribution chargeback mediation
- Mac Marlow, CIO Southwestern Health Resources - provider uses
- Sophia Lopez, Founder and President at Kaleido
*Registration requested, space is limited. There is no additional fee and a light, complimentary breakfast will be served to all registered guests. Please register by completing the survey here.