CPHIMS Review Course
Monday, April 17 at 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CT
West Building, Level 2 | Burnham B (CC23B)
This session requires an additional fee and registration. Prepare yourself for the CPHIMS exam with one of our many available tools: the CPHIMS Review Course. Aligned with the detailed outline of examination topics, this course is a valuable tool as you prepare to be a candidate for the exam.
- Outline components of the CPHIMS competency areas.
- Articulate the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare environment, while addressing the technological components needed to deliver patient care.
- Describe the components of the implementation development life cycle in a healthcare setting by identifying those concepts required from initial inception of an idea through implementation and support and maintenance.
- Describe the importance of the many administrative aspects of health information and technology from the perspective of protecting health information to ensuring that the leadership and management functions of the healthcare setting are identified and understood.
- Identify studying and test taking skills and tips that can be utilized to further prepare the student for taking the exam.
Clinical Informaticist, Early Careerist, IT Professional
Larry Dux, MBA,CPHIMS,LFHIMSS
Dir, Clinical Informatics Community Hosp
Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hosp