HIMSS is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology. The name "Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society"" and the HIMSS logo are licensed and registered trademarks. Use of the aforementioned in conjunction with advertisements, promotional materials, endorsements, statements, contests and/or awards of any kind is prohibited.
HIMSS North America Corporate Members (Pinnacle, Diamond, Emerald, Platinum and Gold) may use the HIMSS seal on their websites and in their marketing materials, stationery, etc., provided they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Members may ONLY use the seal that is consistent with their Corporate Membership category designation.
- Members may NOT use the HIMSS logo without the Corporate Member designation as part of the seal.
- ONLY current HIMSS Corporate Members in good standing may use the seal.
- The HIMSS Corporate Member seal may NOT be used in such a manner, directly or indirectly, as to lead the public to believe that:
- HIMSS is the origin or source, or approves the origin or source, of the products and services manufactured, distributed or provided by the Corporate Member or others;
- HIMSS endorses or approves the nature, quality or use of products or services manufactured, distributed or provided by the Corporate Member or others.
The HIMSS Corporate Membership seals cannot be altered in any way. For best quality and clarity, maintain a safe area of .25” around the seal and do not reproduce the seal smaller than .75” in height. Three seal formats are available for each membership level:
- EPS file — vector format ideal for designers and printers
- JPG file — high-resolution format
- PNG file — transparent web resolution format