HIMSS Virtual Conference & Expo
The HIMSS Virtual Conference & Expo on June 8-9 will also bring strategies and solutions for successful conversion to 5010/ICD-10 and compliance with the Stage 1 meaningful use requirements and beyond through education, exhibits and networking. HIMSS Virtual Conference is free to qualified registrants; non-qualified individuals may attend for a nominal fee ($119 for HIMSS Members/$139 for non-members).
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are going to have a profound impact on the delivery of healthcare as it shifts the government's reimbursement model from Fee for Service to one based on quality and efficiency. Sessions in this track will explore the significance of ACOs across the healthcare industry at large and how it will specifically affect your organization.
Track 3 - Accountable Care Organizations and Beyond: Moving Toward Value-Based Healthcare
- ACO1: ACOs Under the Medicare Shared Savings Program: Understanding the Proposed Program and the Role of Health IT
- ACO2: Value, Not Volume: Aligning Payment and Performance Through Value-based Purchasing & Health IT
- ACO3: Getting to the Heart of the Bottom Line: Successfully Aligning Quality Measures and Reporting
- ACO4: A Real-World Litmus Test – Unraveling the Benefits and Challenges of ACOs
HIMSS11 Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Six premiere presentations on the important topic of Accountable Care Organizations