As the health information exchange landscape continues to evolve, emerging technologies offer new solutions working toward achieving secure, lower cost and higher quality patient care when and where it is needed. HIMSS is aligned with and/or recognizes a number of organizations working toward understanding the positive impact that blockchain technology has on healthcare through the advancement of existing health information exchange capabilities and education on the clinical, business, technical, legal, and financial implications it may have on the health ecosystem.
We invite you to follow the links below for more information on each of these groups.
- American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC)
- Blockchain Healthcare Review
- Blockchain in Healthcare Global – IEEE ISTO
- Blockchain Research Institute
- Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Government Blockchain Association
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- Patientory Association
HIMSS values and recognizes the importance of collaboration to better health through information and technology. Please see a full list of the organizations that HIMSS strategically collaborates with on an ongoing basis here.