Measuring Success Achieving Metrics
Examples of things to measure include increased self-management and preventative care, seamless interaction with the healthcare system and shared accountability for health with patients resulting in improved population health and outcomes with a lower cost for care.
When implementing new technologies there are several steps you should consider for measuring success. Here are six factors for measuring the success of a project. You must evaluate your success against the intended project scope. These can be established by evaluating the following:
- Were you on schedule?
- Did you stay within scope?
- Did you stay within budget?
- Did your team appear to be satisfied
- Did the patients achieve intended value? Customer surveys will assist with this.
- Did you achieve project/program quality?