Take your professional development, networking and engagement to the next level by joining a HIMSS committee. Committee members have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to public policy and HIMSS initiatives
- Network with other industry experts and career-minded professionals
- Develop and deploy tools and resources for all levels of industry professionals
- Participate in thought leadership development, serve as subject matter experts and speak at educational events
Committees are focused on specific constituencies and key topics within health information and technology.
- Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Security
- Global Certification Board for Healthcare Information and Management Systems (formerly Professional Certification)
- Global Health Conference Education
- Interoperability & Health Information Exchange
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care
- Nursing Informatics
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
Committee Member Eligibility
Find out what eligibility entails and determine if you meet the requirements to apply for a position on a HIMSS committee.
Have questions about HIMSS committees? Check out our FAQs.