HIMSS Telehealth Community
The many definitions highlight that telehealth is an open and constantly evolving science, as it incorporates new advancements in technology and responds and adapts to the changing health needs and contexts of societies.
This emerges to provide a community of practice to:
- Create a unified voice for telehealth across all healthcare fields, share knowledge & best practices
- Support and promote the importance of telehealth and its crucial role in the future healthcare delivery
- Increase recognition of telehealth solutions to deliver and make improvements to care
Going beyond teleconsultation, this Community will address topics such as:
- In-home treatment and care
- Remote health and wellbeing monitoring
- Mental health/telepsychiatry
- Rehabilitation and recovery
- Online self-service solutions such as appointment booking
- Mobile apps for patients and relatives
- Patient-reported outcomes
- Electronic scheduling with reminder system
- Image and file uploads
- Data migration
How to Join Our Community
HIMSS members: Sign in and then navigate to the “My Account” icon in the upper right-hand corner. Select “Participation” from the “My Involvement” tab to add this community.
Not a member? Join HIMSS now to participate in our activities and build relationships to further your professional goals.
How can Members Participate?
Community members receive regular communications guiding you to new telehealth resources, research, virtual events and more.
Our ongoing webinar series address key topics in telehealth. Stay tuned for upcoming activities.
Get actionable insights into telehealth related topics from our subject matter experts.
Powered by HIMSS Partner Innovation Exchange members:
Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships