Global Health Equity Network
Advancing diversity and inclusion to ensure health and wellness for everyone, everywhere.
Join the HIMSS Global Health Equity Network to advance the cause of health and wellness for everyone, everywhere. Collaborate with members of our diverse communities to share insights, best practices and resources through virtual and in-person education, events and networking. Advocate for underserved groups in health information and technology around the globe, and collaborate to find real-world solutions to challenges and roadblocks. Dialogue with an inclusive group of leaders in healthcare, health information and technology, and government to improve access to care and outcomes for people across the globe.
Learn more about our communities:
Get Engaged! There are many ways you can join us in this work:
- Participate in a Webinar
- Submit a solution for a Social Determinants of Health Tech Challenge
- Attend the HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
- Lend your voice through sponsorship opportunities
Building a More Diverse Workforce with the Global Health Equity Network
December 16, 2019 | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CT
Diversity Mentor Meetup at HIMSS20
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 | 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm ET | OCCC W340A
Global Health Equity Session Series
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 | 8:30 am – 12:30 pm ET | OCCC W330A
Opportunities to Take Action
- Social Determinants of Health Tech Challenge: Improving Healthy Aging in Rural Communities – Calling all digital health solutions to improve health outcomes for seniors in rural communities.
- HIMSS Global Hackathon powered by Entrepreneurship at Cornell University - Join the brightest minds in health information and technology to formulate solutions to pressing problems in healthcare and access a pipeline to recruit top tech talent.
Have comments or ideas for the Global Health Equity Network? Contact us