- Participate on communities, committees, or special interest groups
- Includes one chapter - your choice
- Member pricing on the Global Health Conference, regional events, webinars, bookstore and the HIMSS Learning Center
- Access to members-only content on HIMSS.org
- For U.S. Military veterans, click here to see if you qualify for a Hero’s Welcome discount.
- Participate in your local chapter events
- Receive chapter updates and education
- Member pricing for applicable chapter activities only
- Receive access to members-only content on HIMSS.org
- Opt-in to receive newsletters and event updates
- Does not include member pricing
- Experience benefits of regular membership
- Click here for eligibility requirements
HIMSS Membership Dues Policy:
HIMSS dues are nontransferable and nonrefundable. HIMSS membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as a business expense. To the extent HIMSS engages in lobbying, 1.87% of dues are not deductible as a business expense. Contributions to the HIMSS Foundation are deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes to the extent provided by law. Individual membership in HIMSS shall not be transferable to another person.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org