Get connected to the HIMSS network of health information and technology professionals for access to key insights, best practices, and cutting edge education.
Regular Membership Benefits ($199)
HIMSS offers a variety of educational opportunities including on-demand courses through the HIMSS Learning Center, live broadcast webinars, and in-person events.
- HIMSS Learning Center: Over 1,000 courses and sessions available.
- Virtual Events: Year-round interactive education on hot industry topics.
- Partner Programs: Advance your knowledge with a HIMSS Approved Education Partner.
- HIMSS Annual Conference: Connect with over 40,000 of your peers, educators, policy shapers, and innovators.
- Cybersecurity Forum - Explore lessons learned, current challenges, and the road ahead in the cybersecurity journey.
- Regional events: Engage with local leaders on topics effecting your area.
CAHIMS: Is an entry-level certification that establishes a solid foundation to strengthen abilities, acquire more experience and advance a career path.
CPHIMS: Distinguish yourself and expand your career opportunities by validating your knowledge, competency and credibility.
Our industry leaders are developing the resources you need to make sound strategic decisions.