Non-Profit Partner (NPP) Membership is designed for non-profit organizations and professional associations that share HIMSS’ objectives to better health through information and technology. Benefits of this complimentary membership include an individual membership for an executive from the NPP Member’s organization, top notch education, HIMSS news and research, as well as countless collaboration and networking opportunities.
Non-Profit Partner Membership
We invite Non-Profits that share the HIMSS Mission to apply for this complimentary membership! Please check that your organization meets the eligibility requirements, and complete the application below that best meets your organization's description:
- Non-Profit Partner Membership Application - For North American based Non-Profits.
- Group Non-Profit Partner Membership Application - Complete this application if you would like to purchase five additional memberships for your staff at a 20% discount. This option will provide your organization with a total of 6 memberships for your staff.
- International Non-Profit Partner Membership Application - For organizations with headquarters located outside of North America.
- HIE Non-Profit Partner Application - Complete this application if your organization is a Non-Profit Healthcare Information Exchange.
In order to be eligible for Non-Profit Partner Membership, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be a not-for-profit.
- Be a professional or trade society or have an interest or stake in healthcare information and technology related topics.
- Have an organization mission similar to HIMSS.
- Not be in the business of providing or selling healthcare related services.*
- Not be in the business of developing or selling healthcare information technology products.**
- Must have a valid website.
*If your organization is in the business of providing these services, check out Corporate Membership.
**If your organization is a healthcare providers and academic organizations, check out the Organizational Affiliate program.
- One year Regular Individual Membership for an executive from your organization
- Option to purchase five additional memberships at a 20% discount
- Participate in Communities, SIGs, Committees, and corresponding Work Groups and Task Forces
- Discounts on educational events
- Publications - bulk discounts for members available
- Event collaborations - partner with us for National Health IT Week
- Listing on Non-Profit Partner Directory
- Educate your members on HIT trends and developments
- Connect with peers and industry leaders
- National Health IT Week is a Partner-driven awareness week focusing on the value of healthcare IT. This weeklong celebration brings together healthcare providers, non-profit organizations, corporations and many others working together to transform health. NPPs have the opportunity to be an official NHIT Week Partner, as well as participate in events and activities across the nation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Event Collaborations - HIMSS hosts multiple events throughout the year in which we collaborate with Non-Profit Partners for a mutual exchange of benefits. If you would like to collaborate on an event, contact Jessie Bird at email@example.com or 312-915-9202.
- Custom Opportunities - HIMSS can work with you to develop education or other targeted resources. Just a few examples include webinars, educational toolkits, white papers, and more. Contact us to learn more.
Featured Partner: The National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF)
The National Patient Safety Foundation’s vision is to create a world where patients and those who care for them are free from harm. A central voice for patient safety since 1997, NPSF partners with patients and families, the health care community, and key stakeholders to advance patient safety and health care workforce safety and disseminate strategies to prevent harm. nal home of leading informaticians: clinicians, scientists, researchers, educators, students, and other informatics professionals who rely on data to connect people, information, and technology.
HIMSS and the NPSF have partnered to provide educational webinars on organizational best practices for optimizing health IT safety. Learn more.