The 10th annual Connected Health Conference, taking place October 17-19 in Boston, will feature expanded programming throughout three days packed with special events, dynamic exhibition floor and educational sessions which offer a deep dive into some of the hottest topics in health IT. The Conference Innovation Zone will be the place for healthcare providers, entrepreneurs and industry professionals to establish partnerships, leverage resources and learn from thought leaders – to turn ideas into reality.
Connected Health Conference will deliver the insights, innovations and strategies needed to successfully integrate connected health and emerging technologies into care delivery, wellness and daily living, and enable providers to focus on the human elements of caring, judgment and emotional intelligence. Learn how these technologies can improve outcomes and efficiencies, enhance the patient-doctor relationship and enable a critical shift to prevention, wellness and self-care across the lifespan.
Here are more topics you can expect to learn about at the Connected Health Conference:
- De Novo: Emerging tech; notable startups and collaborations; new evidence; wearables in the clinical setting; digital therapeutics
- Growth: Best practices; connected health at scale; aging, wellness/prevention; population health; remote patient monitoring; virtual visits; artificial intelligence, virtual reality and other new tech; value-based care
- The Human Element: Consumerization; patient satisfaction; engagement; ethical issues; provider workflow; behavior change; the patient experience
- Ecosystem: Business models; partnerships; investments; integrating connected health into daily life; patient-generated health data; international perspectives; innovation culture; policy, regulatory, security; interoperability
- Changemakers Showcase: Curated sessions focused on provider and industry-changing innovations
Review the full program.