You have a second chance to submit but don’t delay, it’s only a few days away!
Here is what you need to know:
- Formerly the mHealth Summit, the Connected Health Conference was renamed this year to better reflect an increasingly consumer-centered, technology-enabled and collaborative approach to improving health and wellness.
- This year’s program will feature the role of the individual as a change agent for his or her health and wellbeing, supported by behavioral and data science and the tools of personal connected health.
- The Connected Health Conference will showcase the research, evidence, best practices and practical skills supporting positive health outcomes, and promote a collective call to action to reimagine health and wellbeing.
- The conference will focus on advancing the adoption and implementation of personal connected health in community and public health as well as healthcare settings.
- CHC will feature four content tracks covering topics such as behavior change, engagement, real time intervention, design, collaboration and partnerships, funding strategies, the Internet of Things, data science, disparities, policy, interoperability, ethics, privacy and security.
- Presentation abstracts are due Friday, July 1st by 11:59 PM EST.