Do you know how to derive value from your IT?
Derive the value of your Health IT to achieve positive clinical and operational outcomes. Use this educational tool, The HIMSS HIT Value STEPS™, part of the HIMSS HIT Value Suite.
This two-page introduction will help you navigate the STEPS™ tool and understand more about how to:
- Utilize the Value STEPS™ Framework In your strategic planning process
- Analyze best practices from the data collection
- Explore evidence-based value stories
- Standardize your organization’s value vocabulary
- Understand the relationship between the STEPS™ framework and the HIMSS Value Score
The HIMSS Value Score: your first step towards the Davies Award
The new Davies Award application process launches this year with all applicants being directed to take the HIMSS Value Score survey.This two-page guide introduces the new process. Applicants will learn how to:
- Navigate the survey tool
- Prepare for the Davies Committee visit
- Deploy best practices for a successful application
The HIMSS Value Suite eBook – a perfect primer
This e-book delves into some of the details of the HIMSS Health IT Value Suite including information on:
- Value STEPS framework,
- Value Score
- ACO Navigator
- Pathways to Value
- Meaningful Use Fact Finder.
Avoid Devaluation of Health IT
HIMSS subject matter experts and HIMSS volunteer committees have put together tested action plans that can help your organization realize the value of your health IT investments in four major areas: Clinical Decision Support (CDS), Remote Monitoring, Clinical & Business Intelligence, Patient Engagement, Care Coordination; and Patient Safety.
Learn how to:
- Create, implement and evaluate value optimization of your health IT efforts
- Turn your success story into a replicable case study