The HIMSS Foundation’s Institute for e-Health Policy and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) will be holding a lunch briefing on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, August 10th titled “Hacking Healthcare: The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape.” The Congressional Cybersecurity Caucus is serving as an honorary co-host for the event.
The briefing will feature a panel of leading hospital Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and healthcare data security experts who will highlight their real-world experience with cyberattacks and the unique cybersecurity challenges facing healthcare providers.
- Samantha Burch (Moderator), Senior Director, Congressional Affairs, HIMSS
- Rodney C. Dykehouse, Chief Information Officer, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine
- Lee Kim, Director, Privacy & Security, HIMSS
- Theresa Meadows, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Cook Children’s Health Care System
- Matthew Snyder, Chief Information Security Officer, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Hacking Healthcare: The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Rayburn Gold Room, 2168 Rayburn House Office Building
Registration is required to attend.
This is a widely attended event. Box lunches will be served.
For more information please contact Josh Roll, HIMSS Congressional Affairs (email@example.com).