March on States
- Part 1: Listen to webinar (6/4/2018)
- Listen in as Afton Wagner (Senior Manager of Federal and Pharmacy Initiatives at HIMSS), Former Governor Jim Douglas, and Kevin Borcher (NeHII PDMP Program Director) give an introduction to the opioid crisis and the role health information and technology plays at the state and federal levels in response.
- Part 2: Listen to webinar (7/30/2018)
- This webinar serves as a follow up to Part 1 of our series and will dive deeper into federal and state efforts to address the crisis through information and technology with representatives from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and Bryant Karras, the Chief Public Health Informatics Officer of Washington State Dept. of Health.
- Part 3: Listen to webinar (9/6/2018)
- Moderated by former Governor Jim Geringer, Lindsey Ferris of CRISP, Sonia Chambers of West Virginia Health Information Network, David Bucciferro of HIMSS EHRA Association & John Klimek of National Council for Prescription Drug Programs speak upon federal and state efforts and steps forward to address the crisis through information and technology.
The Learning Center powered by HIMSS*
* To listen and engage with the Learning Center, please login/create an account & register for the event to view the recording
- Women in Health IT at the Forefront of Addressing the Opioid Crisis
- Every Prescription Conveyed Securely: Leveraging E-Prescribing of Controlled Substances to Combat the Opioid Crisis
- PDMP Intergration and Telehealth: Existing Funding for States to Combat the Opioid Crisis
- Cross-Sector Data Sharing: The Key to Timely Opioid Response and Prevention