The HIMSS Nicholas E. Davies Award of Excellence recognizes the thoughtful application of health information and technology to substantially improve clinical care delivery, patient outcomes and population health. The Davies Awards program promotes HIMSS's vision to realize the full health potential of every human, everywhere by recognizing and sharing use cases, model practices and lessons learned on how to effectively leverage information and technology to improve care delivery.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Organizational types:
- Hospitals and specialty hospitals, integrated care delivery networks, academic medical centers
- Independent ambulatory practices
- Community health organizations
- Enterprise clinics
- State or local public health organizations
- Applicants must have an up to date Stage 7 validation on one of the HIMSS Analytics Maturity Models
- Achieved sustainable improvement to clinical care outcomes and population health in outcomes through the utilization of information and technology enabled workflows, care standardization and analytics to drive quality improvement
- Demonstrate public health benefit as result of using information and technology for your jurisdiction (for public health applicants)
Begin your path to a Davies Award by submitting a request for more information to email@example.com.