Patient Engagement within Cohort
Includes those aspects of patient relationship management that are specific for the sub-populations (cohorts) on which the organization has chosen to focus.
- Secure bidirectional messaging available with patients* and their caregivers
- Data incorporated from remote monitoring devices or programs
- Online availability of shared decision making tools and information
- Patient access to relevant, reliable, culturally sensitive, and linguistically appropriate online educational resources*
- Provide patient access to their own clinical data, information, and medical records
- Accommodate other caregivers as authorized by the patient